Apps are programs that are often downloaded to android phones or tablets to perform different important tasks on the android devices. They are suitable for the tasks such as checking Facebook, finding songs, reading the newspaper and much more. You should keep in mind that android is an operating system that is produced by Google. Therefore, android app updates can be found from the Google market.
Different companies produce android app for android devices such as Smartphones and tablets. If you want to fully utilize the android app installed on your device, then you must try to find out its recent updates. Such updates can be obtained from the android market. There are numerous benefits of updating an android app. You will be able to get more out of your android app by updating it. You can straightforwardly update the android app by following some specific guidelines.
1. First of all, you just need to unlock your android phone or tablet.
2. Tap on Market App and wait for the Google app Market to load.
3. Press a??Menua?? Button on your android phone, and select a??My Apps.a?? Wait until the market lists your current apps. If you find update available for any of your current apps, it will show a??Updatea?? in red on right side of the screen.
4. Tap on android App that you wish to update, and then press the Update button.
5. Now, press Ok button. Afterwards, a warning will appear to confirm if you want to update that particular android app. You just have to press the OK button in the warning box. Wait until your phone downloads the update. After downloading, your tablet or phone will automatically install the new update for the desired android app.
By following the above mentioned steps, you can easily update your android app within few minutes.