T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 owners should start making merry because they are going to get the latest Jelly Bean android 4.1.2 on their devices. This update will bring lots of goodies without disturbing anything.
The software update will be soon hitting the Galaxy Note 2 devices. So, you should get ready for the big upgrade. Let me remind you that the update is not the hottest jelly bean, but it is a little update to Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2.
SamMobile has confirmed that the roll out has been already started to demolish any further delay. The new multi feature window will give a wonderful helping hand to those who are seeking for convenience.
If you are also experiencing any problems with your device, then stop getting embarrassed. The new software update can make your device like a jet by increasing its speed up to a great extent.
The most amazing news is that the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 is not being updated to Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2. The update will bring bug fixes and some other important performance enhancements.
Other than this, a list of new features is as follows:
- Customize the notification panel
- Browse the internet smoothly without any hurdle
- New enhancements in the notification toggles
- Fresh ink effect on the lcokscreen
- Disable the Multi-view feature
- Disable the brightness slider appearing in the notification panel
- Black status bar giving a shiny look
- Fresh group casts application
- Nonstop input from Samsung Keyboard (just like swipe)
All these new tidbits can improve the experience of using this marvelous device without facing any trouble.
If you have not obtained an over-the-air notification on your T-Mobile galaxy Note 2 yet, then check manually by going into the settings. On the other hand, put your comments below to let us know if you have received the update timely.