Users have become crazy about getting the hottest Nexus 5 and they always been looking to place an order for this enchanting device. Though there are numerous important things making this device pretty awesome, yet one of the most significant factors is the Android v4.4 KitKat.
You will be glad to know that a Canadian carrier known as WIND Mobile has started Google Nexus 5 pre-registration on their official Facebook page.
Half of the specifications have been confirmed with this listing. Rumored specs have been leaked earlier, but this quick round up gives the best clarification of what Nexus 5 carries along:
- 4.95-inch touchscreen with 1920A?1080 resolution and 445ppi pixel density. The display is fully protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- The device weighs only 130g to offer an easy portability.
- It has got an 8MP rear camera along with a 1.3MP front-facing.
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Running the hottest Android v4.4 Kit Kat OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz Chipset
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0 and NFC
- 16GB/32GB internal memory options with 2GB of RAM
- 3.5mm audio jack
- SlimPort enabled
- Dual microphones
- Ceramic volume and power buttons
- microUSB and a lot more.
These are the important highlights of the upcoming tech giant. More or less, we have got everything that we wished to know about the Google Nexus 5 Pre-registration. However, one thing that I am still confused about is the release date. It has not been confirmed so far despite the fact that there is a huge demand.
It is worth mentioning here that the 1st of November is expected to be the final release date for the next Nexus which means you wona??t have to wait for so long to see this product live. stay in touch with us to know more facts on this!