Samsung has decided to update its prominent smartphones including the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2. This must be very interesting news for those who own any of these devices. The Korean giant has just announced that there premium suite will carry Galaxy Gear, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean compatibility and more to the famous Galaxy phones.
Soon your device will be getting the hottest OS update from Google along with a Galaxy Gear support. The company promised to roll out this particular update a few weeks ago and now seems to fulfill what it said. We all know that carriers don’t do what they say, especially when it comes to Verizon. It is end of the October and still most people have not even seen the update notification on their device.
However, there is someone who is already getting the update timely. Want to know who is it? Its Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 owners! It means others will also be getting the same update now or then. This time the carrier has done a pretty good job by delivering the timely update to their S4 customers. Good news is that you will soon be able to take pleasure in the mesmerizing features of the Galaxy Gear.
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Update Details:
- Blocking Mode feature in Settings Menu
- Samsung Knox, Security Enhanced for Android
- Enabling NFC feature before using Group Play
- Starter Mode renamed to Easy Mode
- who already downloaded the full application will not lose it)
- Viewdini stub application has been removed (note: customers
- OS has been upgraded to Android Jellybean 4.3 OS
- Weatherbug application “auto-refresh”
- Video app crashing has been resolved
- Mobile Hotspot now works with the Data Usage Meter
- Call audio problem while on a call and capturing a picture have been
Have you got the update on your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4?