It’s not been too long since the Oppo Find 7 was launched in its motherland China. The company will be releasing two versions of the device with one 1080p version to launch in the mid-April and the other to go out soon.
Those who are keeping their wallets ready to buy one should be willing to know about the release of the international version.
Oppo has officially announced that the Oppo Find 7 pre-orders aka 1080p international version will be starting on April 7, Monday.
According to the company, they will be setting up some sort of special offers for those who are ready to place early orders. However, no exact details are out so far and thus we cannot tell you anything for sure.
As far as the pricing is concerned, the Oppo Find 7 pre-orders for regular edition will be charged for $500 while the premium version will be yours for $600.
The device is going to be available in white and black color options. Below specs will give you a refresher of what the Find 7 brings along:
- 5.5 inches Full HD 1080p Display (Premium resolution 2560 x 1440)
- 2GB of RAM plus a good 16GB internal memory (the premium version will offer a massive 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage)
- Quad-core processor Snapdragon 800 (Premium holds Snapdragon 801 along with Adreno 330 GPU)
- 13 Megapixels rear-facing camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing cam for self-snaps and video calls
- GPS with GLONASS
- Bluetooth v4.0
- WiFi connectivity
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system
- 3000mAh removable battery to support lasting operations
- 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm dimensions
The gigantic device weighs only 171g to offer a handy feeling even when the user is on the go.
It seems that most users will go for the Oppo Find 7 pre-orders because of the special offers and never seen before camera.