LG brings stylish and useful smartphones, tablets and other consumer products for its customers. The brand has groomed itself over the last few years and now predominantly known in the mobile industry. A couple of most famous devices of present times include LG G Pro 2 and LG G2. Nevertheless, this time we see a wonderful mid-range cell phone from the manufacturer.
“The LG L90 Dual is the much awaited budget friendly smartphone with decent specs and things that Android fans always look for.”
It was announced back in February early this year and finally hit the store shelves in most regions. The elegant contour and nice specs make it a good deal for the mid-range buyers. To know what this product has to offer, you must check out LG L90 Dual review because it can give you a clear understanding of product features and reliability.
LG L90 Highlights:
- 4.7 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display with corning gorilla glass 2 protection
- The latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Dual SIM functionality
- 8GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- A powerful Quad-core 1.2GHz processor together with 1GB of RAM
- 8MP/5MP rear facing camera (market dependent) and 1.3 Megapixels front snapper for video calling and selfies
- Adreno 305 GPU for a better graphical experience
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPRS, microUSB v2.0 connectivity options
- FM Radio with RDS
- Li-Ion 2540mAh battery
Alongside the aforementioned specifications, the LG L90 Dual review has been in the positive standings. Folks who purchased this phone feel better than those who went for other devices in this price range.
We are not sure about the international availability of this particular device, but it seems that LG made this available in most regions. You can also check whether it is available in your surroundings or not.
Are you going for this one? If no, then which phone would you prefer having this summer?