Finally, the much-awaited LG G3 has gone official with a slew of captivating specs and features. The device has been in the rumor mill for many weeks and also we kept on waiting for this until it gets official. Now, when the handset is announced via proper channels, there is a lot more to talk about this. However, one thing that must be emphasized while discussing the LG G3 Specs is;
“This is the best smartphone that LG has made ever!”
Although there are several factors that add more to its worthiness, yet I would like to start with the design. The device has got a stunning metal design, sporting a sleek and stylish profile. It is said to be available in some of the most fascinating color options include silk white, metallic black, shine gold, burgundy red and moon violet. So you guys have five different hues to select from.
One of the most significant thing about the phablet is its Quad HD display that grabs everyone’s attention. You may get the basic understanding of the LG G3 specs by observing the below points. This should not bother you at all.
LG G3 Specs & Features
- 5.5 inches Quad HD True HD-IPS + LCD touchscreen
- The display comes with an amazing screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and pixel density of 534ppi. The multitouch display is also protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Android operating system v4.4 KitKat
- Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable with microSD card slot up to 128GB
- 13MP rear-facing camera with amazing photography features
- 2.1MP front camera for video calling and selfies
- Adreno 330 Graphics processing unit
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
I think that the LG G3 specs are strong enough to win the title of the best flagship phone of 2014. It is currently available on pre-order at most online retail stores.