Installing android on an iPhone is necessary when you are bored with the iOS. You can easily dual boot your iPhone simply by following the easy steps. It does not require a lot of hard work and effort. You just need to follow the procedures and then your iPhone will be ready for dual entertainment. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Jailbreak your iPhone: you may have got different jailbreak options, including Redsn0w, Blackra1n and Pwnage Tool. You can select any one of these as per your recommendations. After selecting, you can download it in order to continue the jailbreak process.
- Install bootlace: in the next step, you will need to install the bootlace. This can be done by launching Cydia from home screen, strike on the manage button, choose sources, after that pat edit and then add. Pat add source, let Cydia perform its job and then pat on newly added storehouse and install the bootlace.
- Run the bootlace and scrap the kernel: leave the Cydia and launch bootlace. However, if bootlace is not on home screen after leaving they Cydia then restart iPhone and it must be there. Afterwards, simply launch bootlace and let it download to patch the kernel. When it is done, pat on reboot and stop until your iPhone reboots.
- Install OpeniBoot: Now you will have to launch Bootlace again to tap OpeniBoot button. Now, just pat install and then continue. After this, OpeniBoot will download and install.
- Install iDroid: After the installation of OpeniBoot, pat iDroid button, pat install, OK and then wait for a while.
- Reboot and play with android: Here is your officially installed Android on iPhone. You just need to have fun with this newly installed android.