LG has been working on its new flagship device for the last few months. It is considered to be one of the best competitors for Samsung’s Note. Now you do not need to bother about the release date because the company has made this official.
Last night LG has made an official statement about the G Pro 2 with a hefty list of specs and features.
It is good to see the new specifications that would stimulate Android users from around the world. With nothing bad inside, the Pro 2 seems to be a nice competitor of the Samsung’s Note devices. Now without getting wedged inside, let’s take an overview of the recently out specs.
LG G Pro 2 Specifications:
- 5.9 inches Full HD IPS display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor is based on the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.2GHz Quad-Core processor.
- Graphics enhanced with Qualcomm Technologies Adreno 330
- Memory options include 3GB DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMC ROM / microSD slot
- 3200mAh removable battery
- A 13MP rear-facing camera along with a 2.1MP front cam
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- Measurements include 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3
- Network compatibility is LTE / HSPA+
- The device is lightweight (172g)
- The connectivity options include – Blutooth Smart Ready, NFC, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
The availability is expected in attractive colors such as Red, White and Titan. So if you really make up your mind to get one for personal use, then think what color you are going to pay for.
Compared with Galaxy Note 3, the LG’s product is a strong candidate to beat its other Korean giant brother. The reason behind competition is the challenging specs and features of both of these two products. So all we can do for now is wait until something notable comes up from the tech industry.
Source: LG (Korea)