Hello voice assistant lovers!
It is good to take advantage of the helpful features of our modern Smartphones. There are several types of applications that can make your Android phone a useful powerhouse.
Indigo voice assistant is a new addition to the world of apps. It is the cleverest and newest voice-enabled private assistant for every Smartphone user.
You may be wondering why the Indigo voice assistant should be preferred over the others. Well, Indigo is the only private voice assistant that has the ability to carry on a conversation seamlessly just like a normal person.
The app can be used on both Smartphones and tablets without any hassle.
The indigo voice assistant can:
- Retweet, send and read tweets
- Update Facebook
- Make and store diary entries
- Find out recommendable local restaurants
- Save reminders and notes, alerting you at a particular time if required
- Direct you to close amenities and locations
- Read and send emails and the text messages
- Carry on the same conversation crossways several online devices
- Play multiple videos on YouTube
- Explore the internet for a solution to any query
There is a lot more than you can benefit from while using the Indigo voice assistant. All you need to do is to simply ask, and the work will be done as per your desires or recommendations.
Indigo voice assistant runs on the famous Nexus 7, 4 and 10 tablets, and also the Galaxy S3 Smartphone. So, the new app can easily support all the modern devices of the present era and you can install it without any concerns.
Note: The Indigo voice assistant requires Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or above versions of the Google Android. This is the new version of the app and might involve a few glitches.
You must stay in touch with us to know about the further improvements that are to be made soon as the developers.
Requests, comments or questions?
We would love to hear everything from you.