Google keeps continuing to update its central apps and services on its Mobile operating system today. They roll out updates to Google Play Megazines, Google Chrome and Drive. All these applications have immense importance among the world’s internet users.
Following the major Google updates to Hangouts, Google Plus and Google Play Music over the last week, a completely new batch of Android applications, including Google Drive, Chrome and Play Magazines going to get the facelift treatment today.
All the internet lovers must be happy to see this roll out of Google updates. Major highlights contain card style user interface (UI) for both Play Magazines and Drive, a full screen mode particularly for the Google Chrome and a few bug fixes all around.
It is always a very nice experience to see the updates time and again it enhances the features and removes the glitches.
The breakdown of what each update holds is as follows:
- Full screen on Smartphones – Scroll to veil the toolbar
- Get the Tab history on tablets – Simply long press your browser’s back button to check your tablet history
- Simplified search – refine and view your query straight in the omnibox
- Several stability enhancements
- New rapid preview allows you to view pictures and other files simply from inside the scan application
- New Grid view creates convenience to find out your files
- Scan receipts, letters and documents for safe keeping in the Drive; after that search by contents once they uploaded
- Visual improvements and bug fixes
- Copy of files now can be downloaded to your local device (available for Honeycomb and above)
- Check properties of files from inside the editors
- Worksheet editor supports changing colors, fonts and cell alignment
- Bug fixes
- Entirely redone magazines library user interface (UI)
These are some of the important Google updates that we have come to know about and you will have to carry on with this until any further improvements come up.