Facebook beta is updated and this time brings loads of great improvements and bug fixes. It means users will be able to enjoy better experience than the previous one. The new Facebook beta update has just been released.
If you missed this last week, the Facebook has initiated using the Google Play Store beta program to try new editions of the app prior to wide release. Users must be happy to see this bug-squash upgrade.
Let me inform you that the new version is still 3.4 and there is no change in it. Nevertheless, you can check out the complete changelog below:
- Fixed a failure in the photo picker
- Fixed a problem where timeline’s profile pictures may not update
- Fixed a crash when hitting nearby recommendations
- Fixed a crash in the list view of messages
- Fixed a problem that stop people from turning Facebook off after completing the installation of Facebook home
- Fixed an issue avoiding image cropping
- Fixed an error that a few users observed while sharing the feed stories in personal messages.
- And numerous other bug fixes
- Foreign language fonts available now
- Different stability improvements in “FB Home” when using folders
- Home is quite convenient to install
- Home settings shifted from the fold in Bookmarks
- Fully updated translations
According to the social media giant, the recent Facebook beta update fixes 15 bugs and most of these are not worth mentioning. Due to some important reason, they have posted 2 slightly dissimilar notices regarding the update. We have compiled the changelogs above. The app must update by itself if you have automatic update turned on. However, there is nothing to worry if you have not automatically updated to the latest version because you can easily get the new version by clicking here.