BBC Weather app is now available on the Google Play Store and this is among one of the most reliable and accurate weather apps available for Android. This particular application makes things really simple for the common users and you will not have to come across any problem while using its convenient features.
The BBC Weather app automatically detects your current weather conditions and provides authentic forecasts based on telemetry from the Met Office in UK. You can easily see more simply by searching for them. A user can see the conditions everywhere by accessing he slide-out menu bar. Also the individual entries can be deleted and re-ordered easily.
BBC Weather APP Features:
- Clear and simple design for convenient access to the detailed and most recent information
- Look ahead with 3 hour forecast (The United Kingdom and international)
- Search for the desired locations (added to your favourites), or utilize your current location
- Tap every single hour for extra detail including visibility, humidity and pressure.
- Hourly forecast along with comprehensive info for the upcoming 48 hours (UK)
- A complete daily summary including Sunset/Sunrise times, UV with Pollution and Pollen information for the United Kingdom
- Share preferred locations with your family and friends via NFC
- Swipe vertically to see all your desired locations
- Cooperating home screen widget, and in Jelly Bean Android 4.2 a lock screen widget (remember, widgets will be unavailable if the app is moved to your SD card).
- Optimized and designed for Android, including its new navigation drawer
BBC weather App is a good option for those who like to be updated with the current or future climate situations. It is worth checking for UK residents, but people from other regions can also take pleasure in the superb working this majestic and efficient weather application.
The BBC weather app is available for the devices running the Jelly Bean Android 4.2 or above. Hit the link below to download this app from Google Play Store.